6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MINI WARGAMING: 6mm Zombies Shamble Back Into The Picture...

.
TOP: Exodus Wars' upcoming 6mm zombies by Warmaster Nice!
Unpainted, at this point...

Hi All,

Warmaster Nice of The Epic Lounge recently shared some great photos of the new 6mm zombies coming out for the Exodus Wars 6mm sci-fi miniatures line, which I featured a few posts back and now, he's painted them. Please check them out:

TOP: Creepishly cool painted 6mm zombies!

And here are Warmaster Nice's words about these cool little undead beings:

Must....have... BWWWAAAAAAAAIIIINSSSS!!!!!

Better late than never. Here's a sneak preview of the zombies. They still need a bit of touching up before I can snap the proper pics for the online store. My main complaint is with the bases though: I went for our standard flocked Exodus Wars base. However there's no doubt these minis would look even cooler on a proper sinister looking base.

And one last shot of his zombies and a few more words:

TOP: More cool shots of the Exodus Wars 6mm zombies.

WN: To summarize there's 10 stands of zombies to a pack:
- 20 male zombies,
- 10 female,
- 10 boys and...
- 10 girls with teddy bears.

Please take a gander at Warmaster Nice's wonderful Epic site if you get a chance:
http://www.mustangsalling.dk/epiclounge.html

And keep checking out the Exodus Wars site for when the new 6mm zombies release:
http://www.exoduswars.com/

And speaking of 6mm zombies, I've written about 6mm zombies a number of times here at 6mm-Minis. Find all of my 6mm zombie posts here:
http://6mm-minis.blogspot.com/search/label/6mm%20Zombies

I can think of one other source for 6mm zombies off the top of my head: "Z scale" railroad figures. They make good 6mm civilians or, with a little "graveyard skin pallor," make good zombies as well.

Have a great Wednesday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home