6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HUMOUR: A Barbie Toy That Shouldn't Have Made It... But It Did!

.

Barbie's Dog Takes a Dump

TOP: Barbie's dog just may be eating its own feces. Weird!

Hi All,

I don't know if this commercial toy pitch is real or a gag, but I found it amusing. And, personally, I think there should be a market for this toy... I hate walking along public pathways and finding "doggie treats" that haven't been looked after... especially if I find them the hard way! "Doggie treats" really put a cramp on a good hike...

TOP: My baby sister was good at "beheading the tyrant."
I lost several Darth Vaders to her machinations...

I also have a soft spot for Barbie as I once dated a Greek girl who was really named Barbie... although Ken used to take a beating from my G.I. Joes. He's really a wuss. Although my baby sister would get even by biting the heads of my Star Wars men... Darth Vader was no match for her... his head rolled... my little sister has some serious Sith powers!

Update (21 August 2007 @ 7:10am PST):

Coyote BD was kind enough to point out that not only was this toy REAL, but it has been recalled. Thanks, Coyote BD!

Please check out this link:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07271.html

Have a great Tuesday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home