6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HOLIDAYS: "Happy New Years 2008!" (1 January 2008)

.

TOP: Happy New Years 2008!

Hi All,

I've had a busy last couple of days and been away from computers, E-mail, and blogging. It's been fun and full of a little fright as well... one of my friend's daughters had a recent very serious asthma attack, as in the kind where you go to the emergency room, so that's caused me to lose a bit of sleep although it's always good to help out a friend in need.

I'm very much looking forward to the new years. Last year was great... I got so much done hobbying, miniatures and game-wise. I hope to make this year as successful with an impending 28mm pirate ship project coming to fruition, 28mm WAB armies on the horizon, 28mm WHFB armies for my nephews and I, a 6mm kaiju project, and much more. I hope that you, my reader, get as much as or more than I have from our shared hobby of gaming and miniatures!

I'm also up for a new job promotion which should be very good for me if I can get it. Constant job interview panels, application writing, and work projects have kept me very busy... wish me luck!

Although I haven't forgotten about the focus of this blog being board games & miniatures so I have much in store to share soon: more 28mm pirate ship photos, a Battle Report from the December MWS gaming club meeting with lots of photos, more 28mm undead, some 6mm sci-fi, and much more. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up my posting goal of four to five times a week in the next few weeks, but I'll try and what I do get posted should promise do be very good.

Thanks for being my reader! I wish you all the best in 2008!

Have a great Tuesday!
And Happy New Years 2008!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home