6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Monday, December 24, 2007

COOL STUFF: "Have a Merry, Scary Cthulhu X-mas!" (24 December 2007)


TOP: "Carol Of the Olde Ones"

Hi Everyone,

It's X-mas Eve and I wanted to post something special when I was browsing through TMP and came upon one of my favorite TMP'ers posts... that of the deservedly well-regarded Chick In Chainmail. She felt fit to share a Cthulhu caroling medley...

What a wonderful woman!

So, here goes:

BOTTOM: "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Fishmen"


BOTTOM: From the musical A Shoggoth On the Roof: "Tentacles!"


Merry X-mas and happy holidays!

I know my buddy Nils will love these carols...

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, December 24, 2007, Blogger Paul O'G said…

    Nils aint the only one Maks:
    Cthulhu fhtagn!!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, December 25, 2007, Blogger Black Cavalier said…

    Already have them. They are all originally from the HP Lovecraft Historical Society's A Very Scary Solstice CD. & as I think Maks said, the last is from their musical Shoggoth the Roof. Well, at least the music is from HPLHS, I don't know about the videos.

    HPLHS can be found at www.cthulhulives.org & there are loads of other really cool stuff there, including their B&W Silent movie telling the classic Call of Cthulhu story, boxes of Myth-Os cereal, a huge amount of RPG related props, fake documents, etc. Even a (free I think) font based on HPL's own handwriting.

    Merry Solstice to everyone

     
  • At 7:50 PM, January 01, 2008, Blogger MaksimSmelchak said…

    Hi BC,

    Thanks for writing!

    Happy New Years 2008!

    Shalom,
    Maksim-Smelchak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home