MINI WARGAMING: "Thinking About Your 2008 Hobby Plans?" (18 December 1007)
Lately I've been thinking about what sort of hobby resolution I'm going to make for 2008...
- 28mm WAB Saracen / Moor / Arab Army
- 28mm WAB Celt / Gaul / Arthurian Army
- Planning to learn WAB in 2008 and play in the local leagues...
- 28mm WHFB Undead army for me...
- Split part of undead army from Gothic Vampire Counts theme to Tomb Kings Egyptian theme...
- 28mm WHFB Empire army for my nephew Quinn
- 28mm WHFB Orc / Gobbo army for my other nephew Vincent
- Planning to play more WHFB this year and possibly participate in the local leagues...
TOP: 28mm Orc Shamans work a power totem...
- 28mm Pirate Ship
- 28mm Historical pirate crew
- 28mm Undead pirate crew
- 28mm Orc pirate crew
- 28mm fantasy scenery
- 28mm graveyard
- 28mm village buildings
- 10mm sci-fi armies
- Want to play ASQL in 2008.
- 10mm modern missile boats
- This project is nearing fruition... must get to it!
- 6mm sci-fi armies
- Command Horizon?
- Dirtside III?
- 6mm town for Kaiju Stomp'in
- I want to build a new mat for the city and lay out city zoning blocks.
And every year, I only make one hobby resolution and finish off that project. Sometimes I get more done, but I only hold myself to completing one project... After all, life is busy and we all have families, jobs, etc. that take us away from the fun stuff.
This year in 2007, I resolved to work on my 6mm kaiju set, but I switched streams early in the year and built my 28mm Vampire Counts army for Warhammer Fantasy Battles (WHFB) instead.
*** What are your 2008 hobby plans? ***
Have a great Tuesday!
Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).