6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

COOL STUFF: "Groovy Costume, Lady!" (20 November 2007)

.
TOP: "Hey Flo! Have you seen the dog?"
Hi All,

I saw alot of Halloween costumes this year, but the one in this post was definitely one of my favorites. I can deal with little, yappy dogs, but it still seems like poetic justice to me...

TOP: "Hmmmm... Where could Sparky be?"

I have to give this woman kudos for wearing this costume... and allowing my friend to photograph her and then send me the photos. Woohoo!

Viva la Halloween!
Have a great Tuesday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home