6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

MINI WARGAMING: "Cool 6mm Sci-fi Intro" (15 November 2007)

.
TOP: One of Edmund's awesome OGRE minis.
Hi All,

There's always more one can do for the hobby... but we all have limited time. It's hard enough to take our "piles of lead" to get prepped, assembled, and painted... let alone run a blog or website, help put a good face on the hobby, and simply game! One of my many side projects has been an overview & review of what's out there for 6mm sci-fi gaming. I've been clacking away on reviews and putting together links and resources, when... lo and behold, someone beats me to it. All I can say is:

Thanks, Edmund! Awesome work!

I may still come out with my own take on reviews & overviews in the near future, but I really appreciate and am impressed by Edmund's work.

You can see Edmund's excellent 6mm Sci-fi intro web page here:
http://www.geocities.com/edmund_puk/6mmsf.htm

And you can download Edmund's 6mm sci-fi rule set, "The AD Wars," here:
http://www.geocities.com/edmund_puk/documents/adwars.doc

Have a great Thursday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home