6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

HUMOUR: Cannibal Stew... For Two!

.
TOP: Into the cannibal pot with 'em!
Ummm... maybe not THAT one.
Hi All,

A short post thanks to a joke from my buddy Leopold:
A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

+ Tourist: $5
+ Broiled Missionary: $10.00
+ Fried Explorer: $15.00
+ Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, 'Why such a price difference for the Politician?'

The cook replied, 'Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of crud, it takes all morning.'

As another short note, I will probably be meagerly posting on the Blog this weekend as I'll be at the ConQuest San Francisco 2007 gaming convention in the Bay Area...

TOP: Be careful what you eat because...
You are, after all, what you eat!

To learn more about ConQuest San Francisco 2007, please follow this link:
http://avalonconventions.com/conquestsf/

Have a great Thursday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home