6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

MINI WARGAMING: New 6mm Sci-fi Producer! Welcome, Iron Fist Micro Armor!

.
TOP: Some of the great new sculpts from Iron Fist Micro Armor!

Hi All,

I'm very pleased to announce the availability of a new 6mm sci-fi producer:

Iron Fist Micro Armor!


The owner originally announced his new web site at the Epicomms forums, one of my favorites on the 'Net to which I have a link on the right side bar of my blog here.

You can find their web site here:
http://www.lovejoy-horses.co.uk/model%20horse%20hobby/ironfist.html

TOP: A Space Marine in danger of being run over by a Scout Robot - DW6mm!

TOP: A Scout Robot - DW6mm in a scale comparison photo.

IFMA appears to be a small garage shop producing one-off resin casts of unique home-made sculpts. Owning a few myself, I can say that they are of the finest quality and the sculpts are beautiful. I own three of the Rogal Dorn / Macharius superheavy tanks. Great casts, incredible miniatures!

TOP: The amazing Rogal Dorn / Macharius superheavy tank...
...in a scale comparison photo.

TOP: The impressive Devastator superheavy tank...
...in a scale comparison photo.

The sculpts are a bit pricey, but for a unique casting and original sculpt, I feel they are a good value for what you get. And compared to other garage kits, they're amazing.

Have a great Thursday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

P.S.
A note to my readers, I will be out on vacation starting tomorrow and probably won't be able to post again until next Monday.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home