6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

HUMOUR: Dad's a Graphic Artist...

. The Original Crazy Mean Baby!
Hi Everyone,

Leopold's done it again... sent me something that was genuinely entertaining... and funny to boot!
This is what happens when your father is a Graphic Designer...

Crazy Mean Junior G.I. Joe! Yo Joey!

Crazy Mean Pirate Baby! Yar, Matey!

Crazy Mean Sith Lord Baby! EVIL!

Crazy Mean Colonel Baby! Finger Lick'in Good!

Crazy Mean Flam'in Demon Zombie Baby! Spooky!

Crazy Mean Junior Hulkster Baby! Aaarrgggghhh!

Crazy Mean Junior Fu Man Chu Baby! Mini Crouching Tiger!

Crazy Mean KISS Fan Baby! AKA Junior Bat Boy!

Crazy Mean Green Shrek Spawn! AKA Junior David Banner!

This is hysterical...

And the even more bizarre thing is that there is a whole web site chocked full of these images:
Yes, boys and girls... it's back. Due to changes in life-circumstances, I am once again able to bring you the ONLY source for the complete collection of crazy mean babies. Read HERE for the whole story.

http://www.crazymeanbaby.net/
Have a great Thursday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

P.S.
One last image:

I sense the force is strong with this one!

Notes regarding photos / pictures: These are not all my images. I am using various images from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home