6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

GAMING NEWS: Photos uploaded from 25 June 2006 2M2G Meet!

Hi Everyone,

Well, I haven't had the time to write up a full SitRep from the meeting, but it was great... 11 gamers enjoyed the day with three major games running:

- Spanish Civil War miniatures game
- Avalon Hills double blind 1914 board game
- Descent fantasy board game


I uploaded the photos to my Photobucket here if you'd like to take a gander:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f23/Maksim-Smelchak/Gaming%202006/2M2G%206-25-2006/

I'd say the meet was fantastic with a note that we were missing many local community supergamers like Dick Mitchell and Kimbo... well, you can't have everything... maybe next time?
Have a great day!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home