6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

HUMOUR: Single In Florida...

Hi Guys,

An older single lady friend was telling me a joke yesterday that she heard from her friend, who probably heard it from her friend... and so on, ad infinitum!
The Stage: An older single woman on the beaches in Florida, where single Jewish women outnumber the men by a ratio of about 7 to 1...

An older single woman goes out to the beach and, lo and behold, finds a single man... right there on the beach... no ring, an opportunity!

So, she sits down on the bench with him and say:

"Gee, I've never seen you here before. Are you new? Are you new to this area?"

He answers "Yes."

She asks "What brings you here?"

"Well, I have tuberculosis and I thought I would get some nice fresh air."

She says "Oh vey... What's your profession?"

"Actually, I'm between jobs right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. How come you're between jobs?"

He replies "Well, I just got let out of prison."

"Oh, What were you in prison for?"

"I murdered my wife."

She responds "Oh, so you're single then?"
I love that one. It's an oldie but a goodie. I got a good chuckle out of it!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home