6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Friday, July 06, 2007

HUMOUR: Middle Age Sucks... Even For Wonder Woman!

.
The Wonder Woman from my dreams...
...a twenty-something Wonder Woman spotted at Comic-Con 2006...

Hi All,

Middle age sucks... you get older and it gets tougher and tougher to keep yourself in good shape. Oh, for my twenties, when I could eat anything without worries... Alas, for those days are gone.

The Wonder Woman from my nightmares: middle-aged Wonder Woman...

I have no idea where "she" was spotted...
Perhaps at a Halloween party or a Sasquatch Family Convention?

Many thanks to "Extra Crispy" from Scale Creep Miniatures for sharing the "bad Wonder Woman" image with me.

I've heard good things about Scale Creep Miniatures, but haven't ordered from him yet. You can find the Scale Creep site here:
http://www.scalecreep.com/catalog/

Have a great Friday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

P.S.
If you want a really weird observation, notice how many "underpants stars" have been added from one Wonder Woman to the other.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home