6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Monday, March 26, 2007

PERSONAL NEWS: Going To the Jerusalem of Aviation! (26 March 2007)

.
The Air & Space Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC.
Hi Everyone!

Things have been VERY busy lately… have had a number of demanding cases at work presently.

I’ve gotten in a good amount of gaming lately… MWS meeting, gaming adventures with Vynnie of RIF and his posse, boardgaming with my sister’s family, enjoyed “The 300” at a IMAX theatre, and much more! I have links to the MWS gaming club, Vynnie's site Recon In Force (RIF), and many other links on the right side bar.

I thought that this photo was not only a clever Photoshop job, BUT hilarious!
To my knowledge, Hello Kitty, does not manufacture firearms, BUT...
If they did, I'd bet that they'd be this damn CUTE!

I’ve felt guilty about not posting lately, but Life TM is life! I have at least two battle reports with photos coming, a few movie reviews, some book reviews, as well as the rough drafts of several other posts.

The Air & Space Smithsonian Magazine... I subscribed for YEARS!

I also unfortunately missed this past Saturday’s gaming with the guys… something came up. Sorry, Gang!

The Sacramento Rivercats baseball team logo.

I’m also excited that my office is arranging to attend a Rivercats game in April… I hesitate to admit that I have never been to a professional baseball game, majors or minors, and I’m really looking forward to attending a game on Thursdays… apparently they have $1.00 USD hot dog and ice cream specials… Woo Hoo!

For more information about the Rivercats, please see this link:

A view from The Air & Space Smithsonian Museum Annex at a Washington DC airport.

On top of that, I’m super excited to have the opportunity to visit The Air & Space Smithstonian Museum next month… really looking forward to that, seeing DC, and visiting a good friend.

For more information about The Air & Space Smithsonian Museum, please see this link:
http://www.nasm.si.edu/

Have a great Monday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures: These are not all my images. I am using various images from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home