6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

HUMOUR: "A Duck Walks In And..."

.Hi Guys,

Enjoyed this one... ALOT:

A duck walks into a pharmacy and asks the clerk, "Got any duck food?"

"No," says the clerk, "We don't sell duck food."

"OK," says the duck and walks out.

The next day the duck walks into the pharmacy and asks, "Got any duck food?"

The clerk once again replies, "No, like I told you, we don't sell duck food."

"OK," says the duck and walks out.

The next day the duck walks into the pharmacy and asks, "Got any duck food?"

The clerk says, "Hey look, I told you two times already that we don't sell duck food!"

"OK," says the duck and walks out.

The next day the duck walks into the pharmacy and says, "Got any duck food?"

This time the clerk yells, "We don't sell any duck food and if you come in here one more time asking, I am going to nail your little webbed feet to the ground!"

"OK," says the duck and walks out.

The next day the duck walks into the pharmacy and says, "Got any nails?"

"No," says the confused clerk.

The duck says, "Good, got any duck food?"

Many thanks to Dave, the Oz-raelli (Israeli from Oz), over at:

http://www.israellycool.com/blog


------

Have a great Sunday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

P.S.
Charley, hope that you and Dave have a good ASL day!


Notes regarding photos / pictures: These are not all my images. I am using various images from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home