So, I decided on my 2007 New Years Resolutions
------PROFESSIONAL / BUSINESS / FINANCIAL:
- Get the next promotion and raise in my career path by the end of the year.
- Pay off all my outstanding consumer debts by the end of the year and go debt-free.
(My car's already paid off and almost everything else)
- Work out a new schedule with my new boss to get out early on Wednesdays so can join the guys for gaming again.
- Go on 4 to 6 or more dates.
- Add at least 50 to 150 sit-ups, crunches or other abdominal exercises to my gym work-outs.
- Keep a cleaner house by doing a major clean-up at least once a month.
- Build 6mm urban metropolis terrain structure bases of at least 1'x1' area or more.
- Run a Monster Island game using the new urban metropolis terrain.
- But a new digital camera that works well for miniatures photography and photograph the Godzilla City Stomp'in Games.
Have a great New Year celebration and all the best for 2007!
Here's a handy dandy flow chart in Russian if you need directions how to celebrate New Years:
If you can't read Russian, pretend it's Greek and say "It's all Greek to me!" ...or just ask me later and I'll translate.
Notes regarding photos / pictures: These are not all my images. I am using various images from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).
Labels: Godzilla, Job, Monster Island, New Years, Russian