6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

PERSONAL NEWS: Quick Maksim Update #1...

Hi Guys,

I'm still around... sister got married yesterday... it was nice.

Working on and off on hobby projects...

Received a "Hammers Slammers" package yesterday from Ralph... Thanks, L-4!

Oh yeah, and I got to flirt with a good-looking woman I've had my eye on at the gym who I had thought hadn't noticed me... nice to be corrected.

And, I'm receiving "job announcements / invitations to apply" from various State jobs so that's nice as well.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Paul O'G said…

    Glad t hear things are looking up for our Brave hero.

    And congrats to your sister - best wishes for her happiness

     

Post a Comment

<< Home