6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

PERSONAL NEWS: I'm Tho Thick! Uuugghh!

Hi and good morning, Everyone,

I'm really sick... I think I have some sort of flu. I have a high temperature, sore all over, having trouble sleeping, clammy skin and am generally miserable.

So please don't be surprised if I don't update the blog for a few days either.

And I know I'm seriously sick because there is gaming today and I don't think I'll be going unless I feel much better later today.

I hope that everyone out there is better than I am at the moment.

Shabbat Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home