6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HUMOUR: How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?

Hi Everyone,

I enjoyed reading this joke the other day ago. Enjoy!

======

How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?

* Australian Shepherd:
- Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

* Border Collie:
- Just one. Not only that, but I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

* Chihuahua:
- Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

* Dachshund:
- I can't reach the lamp!

* Dalmatian:
- Don't you know that outlet is a FIRE HAZARD?!

* Doberman Pinscher:
- While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

* Golden Retriever:
- The sun is shining. The day is young. We've got our whole lives ahead of us. And you're inside worrying about a stupid, burned-out light bulb?

* Greyhound:
- It isn't moving. Who cares?

* Hound Dog:
- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

* Lab:
- Oh, me, me! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

* Malamute:
- Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

* Pit bull:
- Who needs light? I can still maul my chew toy in the dark.

* Pointer:
- I see it, there it is, right there...

* Rottweiler:
- Go ahead! Make me!

* Shi-tzu:
- Puh-leeze, dah-ling. What are servants for?

* St. Bernard:
- Light bulbs? You sure you don't want a slug o' brandy?

* Toy Poodle:
- I'll just talk sweet to the Border Collie and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

* Mastiff:
- Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

======

Have a great Tuesday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger MaksimSmelchak said…

    Hi Jeffro,

    It's been awhile. I have been using my Car Wars minis to play Formula de though...

    I built up a huge collection of 6mm cars in the 1980s and 1990s.

    Shalom,
    Maksim-Smelchak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home