6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

HUMOUR: The Right to Arm Bears... or Cows?

.
Hi Everyone,

I discovered an interesting resource yesterday...
http://www.youtube.com/

My nephew and I ransacked the site too looking for funny videos and DID WE FIND THEM? Oh yes, we did!

Try the following key phrases and you'll find some very humorous videos:

- Funny cats
- Talking cats
- Robot dancer

We saw some cats doing the damnest things yesterday in those videos and laughed so hard that my belly is still aching a day after the fact. And the "robot dancer" video was nothing short of amazing. That guy must have a rubber spine; he's such a fluid dancer. And, the cats, cracked us all up... leaping at walls, chasing kids, dogs and even wild bears! Check them out for a good chuckle.

And I couldn't type out a post like this without mentioning one of my old favorites "Cows With Guns," a wonderfully amusing little animated kit that is predictably about "cows with guns!" I guess they aren't "happy California cows!"

You can find the video here:
http://www.shagrat.net/Html/snill3.htm

Just scroll doen the page a bit until you find "Cows With Guns," a 1.78 mb film by Bjørn-Magne Stuestøl AKA Shagrat with music by Dana Lyons.

UPDATE:
The video is also now at YouTube:
.

.

What a hoot!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.
Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home