6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

HUMOUR: Slightly Off-Colour Happy Dwarf Day!

.Are you happy today?
And I don't mean stupid-happy...
Hi Everyone,

Too much work is keeping me busy but hopefully this weekend will relieve the pain... There's an MWS meeting with the following scheduled games:

- 15mm The Battle of New Orleans at 12:30pm.
- 28mm Pig Wars at 3:00pm.

More info here:
http://www.freewebs.com/mwssacto/

Should be good and Fathers Day is on Sunday!

So, today I'll be sharing an off-color joke or two...

We all have our talents, right?

I had an auto accident this morning - I hit the back of the car in front of me at a stop light cause I wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, the guy I hit got out of his car..... and he was a dwarf!

He said "I'm not happy..."

I said: "Well, which one are you then?"

And if that isn't enough, here goes with the Hokey Pokey:

I've never really cared for philosophy...

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" peacefully passed away at the age of 83. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started...

And if that doesn't work and since I've been thinking about fantasy games lately, I'll share the latest news about dwarves...

What more can I say... it's a tragedy.

Have a great Thursday!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home