6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HUMOUR: New "Offensive" Rocket?

Hi Guys,

With all the rockets flying around these days, I thought I'd share the latest in a long line of rockets:

THE PORTA-POT SHOT!

And the standing joke is:

"Add one mother-in-law and fire away!"

If only the crazies of the world were firing these instead of the explosive ones lined with rat poison. I think I could tolerate a few of these landing on my "favorite" politicians' cars or homes (...assuming they didn't actually hurt anyone).

Or even better yet, if we got American "4th of July" rockets or American anthem "Rocket's red glare" instead of "that other kind."

And... both the photo and rocket are real! Go figure!

Proof:

http://www.estesrockets.com/PortaPot_Shot1305.html

Have a great day and don't step on #2 in your quest to become #1!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home