6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

MINI WARGAMING: Warmaster Nice Updates the Epic Lounge!

Hi Guys,

Warmaster Nice in Denmark has updated his excellent Epic website: "the Epic Lounge" with even more beautiful pictures of his Epic miniatures.

His web site can be found here:

http://www.mustangsalling.dk/epiclounge.html

And one of his mostly recently upgraded galleries is of his "Blood Axe Orkz" here:

http://www.mustangsalling.dk/ork/bloodaxes.html

In related Epic news, one of my local gamers, Dick, is interested in playing Epic and brought his miniatures for me to look over yesterday. He wanted help putting together an army so I brought my copy of E-A and Swordwind and looked over what he had, which ended up beig a solid force of Imperial Guard and Space Marines and a sampler force of Tyranids and Orkz. Dick has decided to download the E-A rules and we'll see where he goes with them after that.

I didn't imagine that E-A may still have a chance in my area. I know that there are still several interested parties in the nearby Bay Area.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home