6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

NOVELS: "Duel For the Golan" by Jerry Asher & Eric Hammel!

Hi Guys,

I've been rereading an old favorite: "Duel For the Golan" by Jerry Asher and Eric Hammel, an old favorite about the desperate fighting between the Syrians and Israelis on the Golan Heights during the 1973 Yom Kippur War. It's one of those books that takes very few sittings since it really engages me.

I started last week (Friday) and just finished this morning (Wednesday)!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home