6mm-Minis

6mm-Minis is Maksim-Smelchak's blog to discuss gaming, miniatures, books, movies, food, Israel, Judaism, life in general and other funny crud. My favorite scale of miniatures is 6mm, which is also called 1/285 or 1/300 scale. I enjoy many different kinds of games including ancients, Napoleonics, WWI, WWII, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Car Wars AKA Autoduel (a sort of crash'n'derby automobile combat game), 6mm Godzilla AKA Kaiju games, and science fiction games. I'm open to everything though!

Friday, April 14, 2006

HUMOUR: Doctors, Pirates & Ninjas... Oh my!

Hi Everyone,

My friend "Tas" who lives Down Under has been playing around with those silly quiz thingies and he motivated me to see which of the Dr. Whos I am so...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=166656

And I scored as the third Doctor Who... Mr. Pertwee.


You scored as the 3rd Doctor.

3rd Doctor = 92%
9th Doctor = 75%
1st Doctor = 58%
4th Doctor =58%
A Dalek = 58%
8th Doctor = 50%
5th Doctor = 33%
7th Doctor = 33%
10th Doctor = 33%
6th Doctor = 25%
2nd Doctor = 17%
Davros = 0%

Bummer, the 4th Doctor, Tom Baker, was my favorite. I must be too straight-laced to score as him. Oh well, Pertwee wasn't so bad as they go.

I still haven't caught the new Dr. Who series... I keep trying, but it has been accidently deleted sveral times now after I set it to be digitally recorded. I suppose that's OK though since I'm in no hurry.

You can find Tas's site, which is mostly focussed on Victorian Science Fiction (VSF, but sometimes called Steampunk), here:

http://pauljamesog.blogspot.com/

He also found this link and was wondering what it was about... I think I'm with him on this one. Super Geek or not, this site is pretty wacky.

http://www.piratesvsninjas.net/

Have a great Friday!

Chag Sameach and Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

P.S.
I'd also like to promote Scott DiBartelo's new blog here. He's a Northern California gamer who has been hosting Man O' War tournaments since practically the beginning of time. He's a great guy and I'm happy to help promote his new site.

Check it out here:
http://nothingbutgames.blogspot.com/

Notes regarding photos / pictures / videos: These are not all my images and videos. I am using various images and videos from around the web, mostly from public sources and/or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images and videos under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image/s (if it is indeed an infringement).

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home